16 december 2011
Safiya is so sweet and adorable.. n she's so smart! She has her first teeth! A teennie weenie teeth at the top.. I spotted it when she was crying at the top of her lungs!Finally!
She's gd at clapping now.. so adorable.. It is truly a blessing to be your mother.. now i know how it feels like to be a mother.. I loev you more than I could love myself..
This is the best part of being a teacher! December! 2 holidays.. awesome!!!
First KL ( 3 - 6 dec)
Safiya, this is your first trip overseas and your first plane ride! Mama am so nervous.. but alhadulillah it went well.. It went better than well.. it's awesome!! =))
The room is fantastic.. There are a few flaws here n there, but it is so cozy and spacious, perfect for a family like ours... I love that room..
Second MBS (10 - 13 Dec)
This is Mama's honeymoon.. The room is great too.. although i take a long time to love it.. There's a balcony.. the toilet is grwat, the room is so modern.. but it gets lonely sometimes.. cos mama miss u soo much.. Mama just wants to hold u and smell u and cuddle u and kiss u..
The food is great to the point of awesomeness! Haha!!
I love holidays!
N we r gg wild wild wet next! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment