Safiya
My Princess
Saturday, July 30, 2016
Sleep regression
So today was not bad. Im feeling much better. More patient. This week was hard. I have a short temper and the receiving end is sadly my children. So today I did not cooked. I went to Sun Plaza to buy lunch and Dapur Ummi's catering for dinner. Bought them chicken chop but Matin wont eat it. Not even french fries. Safiya ate the chicken but leave out the french fries because it was soggy with gravy.
And so back to topic. Sleep regression. Before, I dont know what sleep regression is. I dont think Safiya had sleep regression. Or maybe it wasnt that noticable. With Matin, I know sleep regression when it occured. It was soo bad and it took afew weeks to be better. He never missed it. He hit every single one of it. It usually coincides with growth spurts but all I know its really bad. So now I'm in the middle of it. Right smack in the middle of it. Sleep regression because of new sibling. Yup I googled it. But then again its just a phase. So for now.. just hang on.. yes you can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment