Today Im happy happy happy! Its a happy day! The sun is shining brightly.. and everything seems gay!
Friday(12/3/2011)
We went on a perfect movie-dinner date! We had dinner at breeks.. I had my chicken pattie which was okay okay but my cookies and cream milkshake was really really yummy! Oh wow! Then we watched 'I Am Number Four' which I think is superb! Wow! We went home at around 12 + am.. =) I love late nights outings, makes me feel young! =)
Sat morning was really reallllly oh-so-good.. Spent quality time with hubby!
I love it.. cos I have everything. how could I ask for more. Thank You Ya Allah.. I have everything. It feels really good.
I love my abg.. Somehow I feel like we are one. Connected. And that's all that matters. Yes, I'm on cloud 9...
=)
And it feels so damn beautiful...
No comments:
Post a Comment