Safiya

Safiya
My Princess

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Date Nite! Safiya is 7 weeks!

Just came back from a date nite! yey! Watched World Invasion. Okaylah not bad. I like the effects and all and the story can be abit predictable.

Cant believe that Safiya will be 2 months old in 10 days! Wow! How time flies really really fast! And now she sleeps well too.Not like last time. She can see better now. She observes my mouth whenever I talk. =)

And she started to smile and laugh!!

Okay now Im very paranoid about me being pregnant again. I mean I dont mind but the thing is I want my wound to heal properly before getting pregnant again. i dont want it to burst or something. Scary right. Oh Allah please help me. Dont let me get pregnant for at least a year or so. Please please Ya Allah.

I am very contented right now. Ya sometimes I have bouts of panic attack, but Alhamdulillah I am able to shake it off. =)

going to sleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment