Today Safiya and I went sun plaza alone!! yey! first time alone! hehe.. She enjoyed the whole thing I think since she was bz looking arnd.. She's very curious of her surroundings.. I love her alot.. today she pooped! Mon tue- no poop.. wed- poop!! yey! i was so relieved!
Hmmm.. so now i feel really calm and composed.. this whole process has taught me alot of valuable things.. Dont be attached too much on dunia to the extent that u dont want to leave it.. That's how bad my attachment is to this dunia... I dont want to leave it.. I ENJOYED IT..hmmm.. so now i am starting to detach myself from this dunia..all this material things.. every superficial thing is temporary.. And i dont want to leave my husband.. that's when i realised that I love him because of love and not because of ALLAH.. i loved him because i like the feeling of being cared for and being loved in return.. haiz.. its abit complicated.. I am still finding the line..
It came as a shock to me that I have pre eclampsia.. and i was so scared that i was going to die because i dont think i have enough pahala.. n i love this world too much..
so now i should expect that things will sometimes turn out not how i planned it.. u never know what lies ahead.. only Allah knows..
My hubby.. i love him.. when i was a child, i couldnt imagine how it mus feel like to have my own family.. n now i living it.. weeee!! Alhamdulillah.. =) I love u Ya Allah..
No comments:
Post a Comment