Safiya

Safiya
My Princess

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Causeway point!

I went to causeway point today! Went at 11 am and came back at arnd 2! First we went to courts to get the humidifier but they didnt sell it.. only dehumidifier and air purifier which we dont need.. Then we went to Metro and voila they sell it.. uMist.. haha so we bought it for $108 dollars. After that we went to buy my corset.. But in the end I bought the girdle up to the waist costing $189.. from triumph.. hehe.. its quite comfotable actually but the problem comes when i want to pee pee.. leceh lah.. but for the sake of beauty, I shall endure it..

After that we went to kiddy palace to buy diapers and milk powder.. but they didnt sell it.. apelah.. so we bought many many baby wipes..

Then Banquet! Weee! Its been a long time since I date with my hubby.. so happy.. As i sat there sipping my tea, I feel a sense of calm and happiness.. And as we drove past woodlands, I feel a sense of bliss.. Thank u hubby for the shopping trip.. I love u very much.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment