Currently, i feel at ease now.. I feel soo much better already.. Im able to focus better and my body feels stronger physically, emotionally and mentally.. Im being positive now.. Today is the last day of my post natal massage.. Seriously I hate it, cos of the bengkung. I like the massage part cos she massage well, but I hate the tummy part and the bengkung part.. Cos the bengkung is very tight.. It restricted my movement and I hated it.. What I want to do now is to go out and just go out and have lots and lots of fun cos I hate my depressive mood.. Haha! But I have no idea where I should go.. I want to have a romantic date with my hubby.. Cos I want to feel that feeling again.. After going through a rollercoster ride of emotions, I want to fall deep deep in love (like in the past) with my charming hubby.. Cos now when I see him I get really excited.. hehe..
Safiya is a miracle. I cant believe she came from me.. I cant believe she was made inside of me.. I cant believe how one egg and one sperm can fuse to make something so beautiful and perfect as her. Subhanallah!
Our family is complete now.. Me, my hubby and OUR daughter. She's OURS!!
P.s I didnt know after birth can be this hard.. I wasnt prepared for this.. I was too focused on my pregnancy and giving birth that I forgot abt the after birth part.. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment