I still remember those days when I look forward to 2.10pm cos that is the time when I can go home. So exactly at 2.10pm I rushed back home (dunno why I like to rush but I prefer reaching home before 2.30pm unless its friday cos that was when I had my library duty). Whilst rushing back home, I looked forward to what my mum will be cooking. That time I looked forward to curry ayam, asam pedas, ayam lemak chilli padi, sotong hitam, ayam tomato and so much more. I anticipated what TV show I will be watching whilst eating! After reaching home and ate, I would usually bath, solat and then sleep!! Sleep is very important to me! After sleeping, I did my homework, iron my clothes, watch TV, solat and then sleep! That's the routine. Weekends I will play with my cats, play with my siblings, do homework, study, watch cartoons, go ngaji and thats it! OMG so simple! My life was that simple, except for those PMS thing.
BUT I rather have my life NOW. Cos I have my dreams came through! I have my hubby, the love of my life, and my beautiful princess. Can you beat that? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment